How do you reprogram a Samsung door lock?
Press the [battery cover open] button lightly and pull the cover to open. Press [Register] button for 10 seconds. Press current password or ‘4560852580’ and then press [*] button. – Reset the door lock data and re-register new password and card.
How do you reset a Samsung lock?
Press and hold the Volume Up + Home Button + Power Button together for about 10 seconds until you meet the much-awaited Recovery Mode screen. Make sure you don’t let go of the device when it vibrates.
How do you unlock a locked Samsung?
To unlock your phone:
- On the unlock screen, enter your unlock pattern.
- After five attempts you’ll be asked to wait for 30 seconds, tap OK.
- If your phone display goes off, tap the power button and unlock your screen.
- Tap Forgot pattern? …
- Enter the user name and password of your Google account, tap Sign in.
How do you reset a smart door lock?
1 Factory Reset
- Open your door.
- Extend the latch bolt.
- Slide up the cover to open the back of your lock, exposing the buttons beneath.
- Push and hold the reset button for 10 seconds, until the lock beeps.
- The light ring will flash red, then spin amber.
- The lock has now been restored and is ready to be set up again.
How can I open a digital lock without the code?
Pull up gently on the shackle and hold it in place. Turn the dial clockwise listening carefully until you hear the lock click. Start with a good deal of pressure and gently let up as you spin it around, until you meet resistance in only one place. If the dial catches every few numbers, you are pulling too hard.
How do I change the code on my AT&T digital door lock?
- Log into your Digital Life App from your SmartPhone.
- Select Devices.
- Next to your Door Lock, tap the arrow on the right hand side.
- Tap the + sign to the right of Door Lock Codes.
- Enter a 4 – 8 digit door lock code.
- Enter a nickname for the new code.
- Tap Done.