How do you program a Kwikset SmartCode 913?
How do I program my SmartCode 913 lock?
- Open the door.
- Remove battery cover.
- Press the program button once.
- Enter new user code.
- Press lock button.
- If programming is successful the keypad will flash green once, and you will hear one beep.
How do you reset a Kwikset 913 Deadbolt?
A factory reset will delete all codes associated with the lock. 3 Press the Program button once more. In 20 seconds, when the LED flashes green and you hear one beep, the lock has been reset.
How do you change the 4 digit code on a Kwikset lock?
Manually put the bolt in the extended (lock) position. Press the PROGRAM button once, enter your new 4 – 8 digit code and then press the LOCK button. 2. Press the PROGRAM button twice, enter the same or a new code and then press the LOCK button once.
Does Kwikset 913 work with app?
The Kwikset App is available for both iOS and Android devices.
How do I reset my Kwikset keypad lock?
A factory reset will delete all codes associated with the lock.
- Make sure the door is open and unlocked.
- Press and hold the program button for 30 seconds using the SmartKey tool or a paper clip. You will hear one long beep.
- Press and release the program button. You will hear one short beep.
How do you reset a Kwikset lock?
1 Factory Reset
- Open your door.
- Extend the latch bolt.
- Slide up the cover to open the back of your lock, exposing the buttons beneath.
- Push and hold the reset button for 10 seconds, until the lock beeps.
- The light ring will flash red, then spin amber.
- The lock has now been restored and is ready to be set up again.
How do you remove the code on a Kwikset door lock?
Delete A User Code:
- Make sure the door is open.
- If you have not enabled a programming code, press and release the program button. You will hear two beeps. …
- Press 2 to delete a user code. …
- Press Kwikset.
- Enter the user code you wish to delete. …
- Enter the user code again.
- Press Kwikset.
How do I reset my Kwikset 910 lock code?
Press and HOLD the Program button while reinserting the battery pack. Keep holding the button for 30 seconds until the lock beeps and the status LED flashes red. Press the Program button once more. When the LED flashes green and you hear one beep, the lock has been reset.
How do I connect to Kwikset smart lock?
You’ll first need to open up your smarthome hub’s app and navigate to where you add a device to the hub to put it in search/discovery mode. Once that’s done, press the “A” button on the back of the smart lock. Wait a few seconds and the lock will connect to your hub.
What app do I use for my Kwikset lock?
Meet the App. Available for iOS & select Android devices, the smart lock app controls Kevo right from your smartphone or tablet.
How do you put a Kwikset lock in pairing mode?
Pairing Your Lock with the Xfinity Home Touchscreen
- On your Home screen: …
- Enter your Master Keypad Code.
- Select Categories > Home Devices > Door Locks and then Add Door Lock.
- Make sure that your Lock is ready for pairing. …
- When your Lock is ready for pairing, tap Next.