How do you change the 4 digit code on a Kwikset lock?
Manually put the bolt in the extended (lock) position. Press the PROGRAM button once, enter your new 4 – 8 digit code and then press the LOCK button. 2. Press the PROGRAM button twice, enter the same or a new code and then press the LOCK button once.
Is Kwikset 910 Z Wave or Zigbee?
The Kwikset 910 uses Z-Wave, Z-Wave Plus, and Zigbee to connect.
How do you program a Kwikset SmartCode lock?
How do I program my SmartCode 913 lock?
- Open the door.
- Remove battery cover.
- Press the program button once.
- Enter new user code.
- Press lock button.
- If programming is successful the keypad will flash green once, and you will hear one beep.
How do I reset my Kwikset 910 lock code?
Press and HOLD the Program button while reinserting the battery pack. Keep holding the button for 30 seconds until the lock beeps and the status LED flashes red. Press the Program button once more. When the LED flashes green and you hear one beep, the lock has been reset.
What is the difference between Z Wave and Zigbee?
Both types use different radio frequencies. Zigbee uses a 2.4 GHz frequency or a 915 MHz frequency, and Z-Wave uses a frequency of 908.42 MHz. A device that uses Zigbee won’t be able to communicate with a device that uses Z-Wave and vice versa.
How do I reset my Kwikset Smartcode master code?
How do I enable/delete the mastercode on my Smartcode?
- Keep door open. Press and HOLD the Program button until the keypad flashes green (about 5 seconds).
- Enter new Mastercode.
- Press Lock button once.
- Re-enter Mastercode.
- Press Lock button once. …
- Make sure switch #3 is on, and press the Program button once.
How do I delete the code on my Kwikset lock?
Delete A User Code:
- Make sure the door is open.
- If you have not enabled a programming code, press and release the program button. You will hear two beeps. …
- Press 2 to delete a user code. …
- Press Kwikset.
- Enter the user code you wish to delete. …
- Enter the user code again.
- Press Kwikset.