How do I reprogram my Kwikset SmartCode?
How do I program my SmartCode 913 lock?
- Open the door.
- Remove battery cover.
- Press the program button once.
- Enter new user code.
- Press lock button.
- If programming is successful the keypad will flash green once, and you will hear one beep.
How do I remove a master code from Kwikset?
How do I enable/delete the mastercode on my Smartcode?
- Keep door open. Press and HOLD the Program button until the keypad flashes green (about 5 seconds).
- Enter new Mastercode.
- Press Lock button once.
- Re-enter Mastercode.
- Press Lock button once. …
- Make sure switch #3 is on, and press the Program button once.
How do you reset a Kwikset lock without the code?
You may reset the lock by pressing the Premis Button “A” on the back panel for 20 seconds.
How do you unlock a Kwikset lock code?
To program the first user code:
- Press the button marked “program button” once.
- Using the keypad, enter a 4- to 8-digit code.
- Press the ‘LOCK” button to save the code.
- Extend the bolt by pressing- the “LOCK” button.
- Enter the new code number. The bolt should retract.
How do I reset my Kwikset 910 lock code?
Press and HOLD the Program button while reinserting the battery pack. Keep holding the button for 30 seconds until the lock beeps and the status LED flashes red. Press the Program button once more. When the LED flashes green and you hear one beep, the lock has been reset.
How do you reset a Kwikset lock 913?
Press and hold the program button while reinserting the battery pack. Keep holding the button for 30 seconds until it beeps. Press the program button once more in 20 seconds the LED will flash green and you will hear a beep. 0 of 4 found this helpful.