How do you clear the code on a Kwikset lock?
Delete A User Code:
- Make sure the door is open.
- If you have not enabled a programming code, press and release the program button. You will hear two beeps. …
- Press 2 to delete a user code. …
- Press Kwikset.
- Enter the user code you wish to delete. …
- Enter the user code again.
- Press Kwikset.
Why won’t my Kwikset lock stop beeping?
The lock should beep twice when it unlocks and once when it locks. It will also beep if there is a warning such as a low battery or a jammed bolt. To turn the beeping sound off: … Reinstall the battery cover.
How do you reset a Kwikset lock without the code?
You may reset the lock by pressing the Premis Button “A” on the back panel for 20 seconds.
How do I reset my Kwikset 910 lock code?
Press and HOLD the Program button while reinserting the battery pack. Keep holding the button for 30 seconds until the lock beeps and the status LED flashes red. Press the Program button once more. When the LED flashes green and you hear one beep, the lock has been reset.
How do you unlock a Kwikset lock code?
To program the first user code:
- Press the button marked “program button” once.
- Using the keypad, enter a 4- to 8-digit code.
- Press the ‘LOCK” button to save the code.
- Extend the bolt by pressing- the “LOCK” button.
- Enter the new code number. The bolt should retract.
How do you reset a Kwikset 910 lock?
How to perform a factory reset:
- Remove the batteries.
- Press and hold the lock button on the keypad.
- Place the batteries back in (while still holding the button)
- The lock will beep three times over the course of 15 seconds or so. After the 3rd beep release the button.
How do you reset a Kwikset lock 913?
Press and hold the program button while reinserting the battery pack. Keep holding the button for 30 seconds until it beeps. Press the program button once more in 20 seconds the LED will flash green and you will hear a beep. 0 of 4 found this helpful.
Why is my automatic door lock beeping?
If your Electronic Door Lock is beeping and the buttons are flashing red, this means that there’s been some kind of error or the batteries are low. If the batteries have already been changed and you still see a red flashing light when you try to use the lock, there could be an error with the lock.
Why is my Kwikset lock beeping red?
Solid red = Door handing process did not work properly. Keypad flashes red with fast beeping sound* for 3 – 4 seconds. … Door jammed while attempting to lock – Relock door. If needed, reposition strike.
Why is my Kwikset lock beeping 10 times?
If you hear 1 long beep, it means that the turnpiece rotated to locked position. If you hear 10 short beeps and 10 short red flashes, it means low battery. If you hear 15 long beeps and 15 long red flashes, it means 3 incorrect user codes entered.