Why is it bad to have a mirror facing?
1. It depletes personal energy and creates sleeplessness. This is because “the mirror doubles and bounces all sorts of energy. … When the soul returns to the body, it may mistake the image in the mirror from the real body, hence the saying ‘soul-stealing.
Is it bad to have mirror facing each other?
Speaking of doubling, when you have two mirrors across from each other, they are streaming energy back and forth between them. This is definitely something you do not want if they are placed in an area that you sit or sleep between. This is way too much energy for a relaxing or peaceful space.
Where should you not put a mirror?
4 Places NOT to Hang a Mirror in Your Home
- DON’T hang across from clutter.
- DON’T hang directly above or opposite bed.
- DON’T hang in the kitchen.
- DON’T hang directly across from the front door.
Where should you not put a mirror in a bedroom?
According to Vastu, mirrors should not face north or east. This may reflect away positive energy entering from the north or east direction. For a good health and peaceful sleep, mirrors should be avoided in bedrooms. According to Vastu, if there is a mirror in the bedroom then it should not face the bed.