How do I reset my Kwikset lock code?
How do I reset a code on my Powerbolt?
- Insert functioning key & turn 1/4 turn clockwise.
- Insert & remove the SmartKey learn tool. Remove functioning key.
- Insert new key & turn 1/2 turn counter-clockwise. Done. Your lock is now re-keyed! “”
How do I reset my Kwikset lock code without master code?
If you do not have the master or user code you may do a factory reset on the unit to program a new master code into the lock. The link provided will guide on how to factory reset the lock and program the lock. Click here.
How do you unlock a Kwikset lock code?
To program the first user code:
- Press the button marked “program button” once.
- Using the keypad, enter a 4- to 8-digit code.
- Press the ‘LOCK” button to save the code.
- Extend the bolt by pressing- the “LOCK” button.
- Enter the new code number. The bolt should retract.
How do I reset a Kwikset 910 lock?
How to perform a factory reset:
- Remove the batteries.
- Press and hold the lock button on the keypad.
- Place the batteries back in (while still holding the button)
- The lock will beep three times over the course of 15 seconds or so. After the 3rd beep release the button.
How do I reset my Kwikset 910 lock code?
Press and HOLD the Program button while reinserting the battery pack. Keep holding the button for 30 seconds until the lock beeps and the status LED flashes red. Press the Program button once more. When the LED flashes green and you hear one beep, the lock has been reset.
How do I reset the master code on a Kwikset 913?
How do I program my SmartCode 913 lock?
- Open the door.
- Remove battery cover.
- Press the program button once.
- Enter new user code.
- Press lock button.
- If programming is successful the keypad will flash green once, and you will hear one beep.
How can I open a digital lock without the code?
Pull up gently on the shackle and hold it in place. Turn the dial clockwise listening carefully until you hear the lock click. Start with a good deal of pressure and gently let up as you spin it around, until you meet resistance in only one place. If the dial catches every few numbers, you are pulling too hard.
How do you unlock a door without the code?
If you want to break into a keypad door lock, you have only two options: use a bypass key or manually break the door’s seal. Since breaking the seal causes long-term damage and can be illegal, you must use a bypass key. If the door is secure or does not have a key slot, it may be impossible to bypass the keypad.
How do you reset a Kwikset Z Wave lock?
You can factory default your Kwikset Z-Wave Lock by removing the lock’s cover and then removing the lock’s battery pack to power the lock down. Then press and hold the “Program” button. Keep the button held down as you reapply power to the lock. Then wait, and press one more time to reset.