How do I reset my Kwikset lock code?
How do I reset a code on my Powerbolt?
- Insert functioning key & turn 1/4 turn clockwise.
- Insert & remove the SmartKey learn tool. Remove functioning key.
- Insert new key & turn 1/2 turn counter-clockwise. Done. Your lock is now re-keyed! “”
How do you program a Kwikset door lock?
How do I program my SmartCode 913 lock?
- Open the door.
- Remove battery cover.
- Press the program button once.
- Enter new user code.
- Press lock button.
- If programming is successful the keypad will flash green once, and you will hear one beep.
How do you reset a Kwikset lock without the code?
You may reset the lock by pressing the Premis Button “A” on the back panel for 20 seconds.
How do you reset a Kwikset 910 lock?
How to perform a factory reset:
- Remove the batteries.
- Press and hold the lock button on the keypad.
- Place the batteries back in (while still holding the button)
- The lock will beep three times over the course of 15 seconds or so. After the 3rd beep release the button.
How do you unlock a Kwikset lock code?
To program the first user code:
- Press the button marked “program button” once.
- Using the keypad, enter a 4- to 8-digit code.
- Press the ‘LOCK” button to save the code.
- Extend the bolt by pressing- the “LOCK” button.
- Enter the new code number. The bolt should retract.