How do I change my Kwikset door lock password?
Manually put the bolt in the extended (lock) position. Press the PROGRAM button once, enter your new 4 – 8 digit code and then press the LOCK button. 2. Press the PROGRAM button twice, enter the same or a new code and then press the LOCK button once.
How do you remove a Kwikset lock code?
Delete A User Code:
- Make sure the door is open.
- If you have not enabled a programming code, press and release the program button. You will hear two beeps. …
- Press 2 to delete a user code. …
- Press Kwikset.
- Enter the user code you wish to delete. …
- Enter the user code again.
- Press Kwikset.
How do you reset a Kwikset lock without the code?
You may reset the lock by pressing the Premis Button “A” on the back panel for 20 seconds.
How do I reset a Kwikset 910 lock?
How to perform a factory reset:
- Remove the batteries.
- Press and hold the lock button on the keypad.
- Place the batteries back in (while still holding the button)
- The lock will beep three times over the course of 15 seconds or so. After the 3rd beep release the button.
How do you unlock a Kwikset lock code?
To program the first user code:
- Press the button marked “program button” once.
- Using the keypad, enter a 4- to 8-digit code.
- Press the ‘LOCK” button to save the code.
- Extend the bolt by pressing- the “LOCK” button.
- Enter the new code number. The bolt should retract.
How do you remove code from defiant lock?
Deleting User Codes on a Defiant Electronic Deadbolt
- Step 1: Press the SET button and hold it until it beeps.
- Step 2: Release the SET button and enter your Master Code. …
- Step 3: Press 3 and 0 and then hit the Lock Button.
- Step 4: Enter the user code you want to delete and press the Lock Button—to delete it.
How do I remove code from Kwikset Smartcode 911?
How do I enable/delete the mastercode on my Smartcode?
- Keep door open. Press and HOLD the Program button until the keypad flashes green (about 5 seconds).
- Enter new Mastercode.
- Press Lock button once.
- Re-enter Mastercode.
- Press Lock button once. …
- Make sure switch #3 is on, and press the Program button once.
Why is my Kwikset lock beeping?
The lock should beep twice when it unlocks and once when it locks. It will also beep if there is a warning such as a low battery or a jammed bolt. … Reinstall the battery cover.