How do you take the door panel off a Jeep Cherokee?
Gently pull the top edge of the door panel off the metal door frame. Tilt the top edge of the door panel towards yourself and support the bottom edge with your legs. To release the door opener handle and door lock switch assembly, gently pull the rear edge (close to the cables) away from the back of the door panel.
How do you take the door handle off a Jeep Grand Cherokee?
Remove the Door Handle
- Use a screwdriver to remove the two retaining nuts that attach the door handle to the door.
- Pull the handle out from the door.
- Pry off the handle rod from the control rod by removing the retaining clip with your hands.
- Pull the door handle free and clear of the Jeep Cherokee.
How do you replace a door panel?
With the proper tools and know-how, this is a job any do-it-yourselfer can manage in an afternoon.
- Remove the door from its frame. …
- Remove any fasteners in the corner of the panel with a small pry par. …
- Slide the panel out of the channel grooves. …
- Insert the new door panel.
How much is a chrome delete on a Jeep Grand Cherokee?
Compare with similar items
|This item Chrome Delete Blackout Vinyl Overlay for 2014-2021 Jeep Cherokee Window Trim (Matte Black)|
|Add to Cart|
|Customer Rating||4.5 out of 5 stars (2)|
|Sold By||GG Wraps|