How do I turn off the lock on my washing machine?
Turn the washing machine off and unplug it.
If you’re in the middle of a cycle, turn the dial or press the button to pause or end the cycle. Wait 5-6 seconds to see if the door unlocks. If it doesn’t, turn the machine off by pressing the button or turning the dial all of the way to the off position.
How do you unlock a kids locked phone?
Step 1: Open Google Play Store on your child’s Android phone. Step 2: Head to the Settings menu by tapping the three-line icon on the top left corner of the screen. Step 3: Under the “User controls” heading, you will find the Parental controls option. Tap to open it.
How do you take the child lock off a Dawlance washing machine?
Close the top lid, press START/PAUSE, the washing machine is working. During working, press WATER LEVE L and PRESET/AIR DRY button, child lock function will start, press again, unlock this function. If open the top lid, washing machine stop working and give an alarm.
How do I remove child lock from the Internet?
How do I delete Parental Control settings?
- Open the Parental Locking Settings screen (MENU – SETTINGS – PARENTAL LOCKING). …
- You will be prompted to enter your PIN.
- Use the ARROW buttons on your remote control to select TURN OFF LOCKING, and then press the OK button.
- Select RESET ALL PARENTAL LOCKS, and then press OK.
How do I turn off child lock on Google?
Press menu, and then select Apps & More > Settings > Parental Controls. Navigate to select Disabled next to Parental Control Restrictions, and then press ok to display the options.
Why is my washer stuck on lid lock?
– Lock striker that presses down on the lid switch may be out of alignment. – A piece of lint or washing machine detergent has built up over time and hinders the locking of the lid. – The control board sees an open lid switch when it attempts to lock.
How do I turn off the control lock on my Whirlpool washer?
To turn off Control Lock, press and hold the Options key that says “Control Lock Hold 3 Sec” under it for 3 seconds.