How do I reset my Schlage keypad lock without code?
So first how to Reset Schlage Keypad lock?
- Disconnect the batteries.
- Press and hold the Outside Schlage Button.
- While holding the Outside Schlage Button, Reconnect the batteries.
- Release the Outside Schlage Button.
- To check that the lock was reset, press the Outside Schlage Button and enter one of the Default User.
How do you change the 4 digit code on a Schlage Lock without coding?
Pushing the Shlage button and the “1” key primes the lock to accept a new entry code. To add a new entry code, press the “Schlage” button and the number “1” button simultaneously to add a new entry code. Wait for the “Schlage” button to beep and flash three times.
How do I get the code for a Schlage Lock?
For Schlage locks, the default programming code is located on a label on the programming guide which came with your lock. If the guide is not available, you can remove the lock from the door and find the default code printed on a label on the back of the lock.
Why does my Schlage Lock unlocks without code?
It’s likely that when the unit was installed, the dead bolt was in the locked position. It needs to be installed (two sides joined together) when in the unlocked position. see less The Feb 23rd solution that everyone likes works by turning off the function that lets you lock without entering a code.