Press the “Schlage” button and the number “1” button simultaneously to add/change a new entry code. and flash three times. Enter a new four-digit code, and wait for the “Schlage” button to flash and beep three times. Re-enter the same four-digit code to confirm the change.
How do you change the code on a Schlage encode?
If you need to find your programming code, look inside the back of your lock. Simply remove the battery cover and you’ll see a label with your Prog. Code. Enter the code you’d like to add or delete.
How do you enter a new code on a Schlage lock?
How to Add a Code to a Schlage Entry Lock
- Enter the six-digit programming code found in your lock’s manual into the lock’s keypad.
- Press the button located at the top of your lock.
- Press “1” on the keypad.
- Enter the new four-digit code you want to use.
- Re-enter the four-digit code to confirm the code. Warning.
How do you reset a Schlage lock without the code?
So first how to Reset Schlage Keypad lock?
- Disconnect the batteries.
- Press and hold the Outside Schlage Button.
- While holding the Outside Schlage Button, Reconnect the batteries.
- Release the Outside Schlage Button.
- To check that the lock was reset, press the Outside Schlage Button and enter one of the Default User.
Why does my Schlage Lock unlocks without code?
It’s likely that when the unit was installed, the dead bolt was in the locked position. It needs to be installed (two sides joined together) when in the unlocked position. see less The Feb 23rd solution that everyone likes works by turning off the function that lets you lock without entering a code.
Why is my Schlage Keypad not working?
In order to reset the keypad, you will have to manually disconnect the device’s batteries. Now, press and hold the Schlage button for around 10-15 seconds. Make sure you reconnect the batteries in this time frame as well. The device will reset once you see a green light along with a beep sound from the device.