It’s easy to set up – plug it in within Bluetooth range of the lock (usually about 40 feet), and use the Schlage Sense app to connect the Adapter to your home Wi-Fi network. Then pair it with your lock.
How do you make a Schlage Lock discoverable?
To pair your Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt with Samsung SmartThings, open the SmartThings app on your mobile device and tap on Home. Under Things, choose Add a Thing and follow the directions in the app. At the end of enrollment, a green light on your lock indicates success.
Why is my Schlage Lock not connecting?
Factory Resetting Your Device
First of all, disconnect the batteries. … Reconnect the batteries to the while holding the button on your Schlage Connect. After you’ve reconnected the batteries, release your button. The lock should do a setup routine if you have successfully reset your device.
How do I reset my Schlage wireless adapter?
Reset Your WiFi Adapter
- Disconnect the battery connection.
- Press and hold the button on the adapter for ten seconds. While holding the button, reconnect the battery connection.
- Now, complete the process by pressing the reset button and then keying in the four-digit user code that you obtain when you buy the lock.
How do you reprogram a Schlage lock without the code?
How To Reset Schlage Keypad Lock Without Programming Code
- Disconnect the batteries.
- Press and hold the Outside Schlage Button.
- While holding the Outside Schlage Button, Reconnect the batteries.
- Release the Outside Schlage Button.
How do I change my 4 digit code on Schlage?
Press the “Schlage” button and the number “1” button simultaneously to add/change a new entry code. and flash three times. Enter a new four-digit code, and wait for the “Schlage” button to flash and beep three times. Re-enter the same four-digit code to confirm the change.
How do you pair a Schlage door lock?
More videos on YouTube
- Enter exclusion mode. Before you attempt to pair your Schlage Lock, you should clear it from the network first. …
- Clear the lock. Next you will activate the learn function on your Schlage Lock. …
- Pair the lock. Next you will pair the lock with the Z-Wave network. …
- Test the lock.
Can I connect my Schlage Lock to my phone?
The free Schlage Home App for Apple iOS and Android lets you control and monitor your lock from anywhere using your smartphone. The app guides you through the setup process and puts complete access and control of your Schlage smart locks at your fingertips.
What if I can’t find my Schlage programming code?
For Schlage locks, the default programming code is located on a label on the programming guide which came with your lock. If the guide is not available, you can remove the lock from the door and find the default code printed on a label on the back of the lock.
Why is my Schlage programming code not working?
If your Schlage Connect Programming Code isn’t working, the odds are you’re not entering the right Code or there’s a glitch in your lock. So you could fix this problem by ensuring you are entering the right Programming Code or resetting your lock to factory default settings.