Normally waiting for the cycle to end is all you need to do to unlock the door, or turn your washer on if it’s off. If you get stuck, though, you can drain the water from front load washers using the emergency drain hose; once the water is gone, the door will unlock.
How do you manually unlock a Samsung top load washer?
Pressing the ON/OFF or START/PAUSE button will reset the washer if water is no longer in it. You can then open the door when you wait for a minute. To open/unlock the door, you’ll need to rain the water out of the washer.
Why can’t I open my washing machine door?
Turning off the machine at the mains should allow the door lock to cool down and open after a few minutes. … The most common cause is water left in machine. Try running a spin/drain cycle. If this fails, the machine can be drained by placing the washing machine drain hose lower than the drum (into a bucket or tray).
How do you unlock a Samsung top loader?
Make sure the timer has expired and the water has fully drained. The washer should make a clicking sound, and the door should unlock. On top load washers that lost power during a cycle, it will take up to 5 minutes for the washer to unlock and resume normal operation.
Why is my washer stuck on lid lock?
– Lock striker that presses down on the lid switch may be out of alignment. – A piece of lint or washing machine detergent has built up over time and hinders the locking of the lid. – The control board sees an open lid switch when it attempts to lock.
How do you unlock a front load washer?
- Turn off and unplug the washer/dryer.
- Close the water faucet.
- Wait until the drum has stopped rotating – never open the door while the drum is in motion.
- Wait until water and laundry have cooled down when washing with high temperatures.
How do you unlock a Samsung front load washer?
Simply do the following:
- Press the Start/Pause button to unlock the door. …
- Open the door, then add/remove laundry.
- After closing the door, press the Start/Pause button to restart the wash.
How do you unlock a washing machine door mid cycle?
Press the “Start/Pause” button on the front of your washing machine and wait a few minutes for the washer to safely drain away water in the drum before it unlocks the door. Once this is done, you’ll be able to open the door and add/remove items or make chances to the cycle.