MyQ Smart Garage Hub can control 2 garage doors, so you’ll want 2 MyQ Smart Garage Hub units for your garage. Each door will need its own sensor.
Can myQ control 3 Doors?
For the third garage door you will need to purchase a new Smart Garage Hub (MYQ-G0301). … One MYQ-G0301 can operate 2 doors with an additional 821-LMB, but you would have to get another MYQ-G0301 to operate the third door.
How do I add a second garage door to myQ?
Pair to a Second Garage Door Opener and Door Sensor in the myQ App
- Tap the Plus Sign on the bottom right side of the app.
- Tap Device.
- Tap Door Sensor.
- Select Hub.
- Remove the tab in your door sensor and tap Next. …
- Test your door sensor by pressing the button as indicated in the app, tap Next.
How do I add a second garage door opener to my Q app?
To Add a Device Using the myQ App
- Log into your myQ account.
- Tap the Initials in the upper left corner.
- Tap Device Management.
- Tap the Device/Hub to add the myQ device.
- Tap Add New.
- Select the type of device you want to add: myQ Garage Door Opener (non-Wi-Fi) Remote Light Control. Commercial Door Operator. Gate Operator.
How do you resolve issues with the myQ app opening and closing multiple garage doors at the same time?
To resolve this behavior:
- After the remote memory on the motor is clear, remove any existing door information from the Wi-Fi Hub.
- To clear the Wi-Fi Hub information, press and hold the  button on the 821LM for 10 seconds, and then do the same for the  button.
Does myQ have a monthly fee?
Chamberlain MyQ offers a subscription for connecting your device to smart home services such as IFTTT, & Google assistant. The subscription will allow you to automate various features with your smart devices. The cost for this subscription will be $1 a month or $10 a year.
Can you add a second garage door opener?
1 Answer. Yes you can, unless it uses a fancy communication board. If you can control the lights and the door from the controller you may not be able to simply splice the wire. I used doorbells to add openers at two other locations for a friend of mine.
Can MyQ open the garage door?
Step Three: Connect Your MyQ Garage Door Opener to Your MyQ Account. Next, download the MyQ app (available for iOS and Android), or—if you have a LIftMaster garage door opener—download the separate LiftMaster MyQ app (also for iOS and Android). … In this case, you’ll want to choose “Garage Door Opener”.
Can I have 2 MyQ hubs?
There is no separate sensor for the MYQ-G0301-D. … MyQ Smart Garage Hub can control 2 garage doors, so you’ll want 2 MyQ Smart Garage Hub units for your garage. Each door will need its own sensor.
Can you connect multiple phones to myQ?
Chamberlain announced the myQ Family Share on Friday, a new and (surprisingly) free feature that allows you to grant access to three people for remote, app-enabled control and monitoring of your garage controllers, gates and lights. This works with the latest version of the myQ app (versions 3.120 and higher).